Marjella Lecourt-Alma (Datamaran, CEO) hosted a fireside chat to discuss Davos 2022 with some of the most progressive ESG professionals we know. The panel included Amanda Gardiner, Head of Sustainability Innovation & Engagement for Meta; Robert Metzke, Global Head of Sustainability for Philips; and Katherine Neebe, VP of National engagement and strategy and Chief Sustainability Officer for Duke Energy.
The discussion raised so many topics that are at the forefront of the minds of ESG professionals today we wanted to share it with you. Some of the most interesting points included:
- Why is Davos more relevant today than ever before and is it influential?
- Are the right topics being discussed at Davos?
- How do you operationalise the sustainability issues we raise as ESG professionals?
- How do you get your leadership to focus on the right set of issues?
- How have your roles as ESG professionals shifted over time?
- What can Davos do better in future?